People: Corey Bieber
Direct: (312) 460-6881
J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
M.S. in Computer Information Systems, Northwestern University
M.P.H. in Public Health/Applied Research Design, Boston University
B.A., Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- Veterans Administration Accredited Attorney
- Illinois Bar Association
- Center for Economic Progress
- “Creating Internal Mobile Buy-In,” MobileU2013 Summit (2013)
- “Connected Cars,” SoMo Summit (2013)
- “Ask Ivy - Interactive Virtual Agent, Design, Development, and Execution,” DotBlue2013 (2013)
- “New Parent Initiative: Mobile Apps Research, Design and Implementation,” MobileU2012 Summit (2012)
- “Privacy,” SoMo Summit (2012)
- Bieber, CM & Talamayan, KS (2008, Oct.) Impact of an aging population on eHealth information Delivery: An accessibility analysis. American Public Health Association 136th Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Bieber, CM et al. (2008, Aug.) Identifying risk factors for abuse of prescription opioids by pain patients: a pilot case-controlled study. International Association for the Study of Pain 12th World Congress, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Bieber CM, et al. (2008) Subjective effects of opioids in patients treated for pain who do or do not develop opioid addiction: a pilot case-control study. Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 16, 429–434.
- DeRicco, B., Chiauzzi, E., Bieber, C., & Quinonez, L. (2007, Feb.) Measuring institutional climate for prevention intervention: The Institutional Climate Assessment. NASPA Strategies Conference: Alcohol Abuse Prevention and Intervention, Atlanta, GA
- Bieber, CM, et al. (2007, May) Case-Control study on risk factors for prescription opioid abuse among patients with pain. Poster session presented at the American Pain Society 26th Annual Scientific Meeting, Washington, DC.
- Certified Scrum Master (2015)
- Certificate of Project Management Using Microsoft Project (2006)
- Certificate in Applied Research Methodology and Infectious Disease (2004)
Certificate of International Public Health Practice (2004)
- 2014 BMA Platinum - Best Mobile App Awards