People: Eric M. Lloyd, Associate
Eric M. Lloyd
Direct: (415) 544-1060
J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law (2007)
Editor-in-Chief, Santa Clara Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley (1999)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Co-Author, "California Supreme Court Limits Use Of Statistical Sampling In Class Actions," One Minute Memo, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (June 2, 2014)
- Co-Author, "Cal. Supreme Court Holds That Statistical Sampling In Class Actions May Deprive Defendants Of Due Process," One Minute Memo, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (June 2, 2014)
- Co-Author, “Court Of Appeal Reminds Employers That Exempt Status Is Determined By Compensation Scheme As Well As Job Duties,” One Minute Memo, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (May 23, 2013)
- Co-Author, “Enforceability of Handbook Arbitration Provisions Called Into Question,” Management Alert, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (August 8, 2012).
- “The Brinker Decision,” The Bridge, Association of Legal Administrators, Golden Gate Chapter (June 2012).
- “Making Civil RICO “Suave”: Congress Must Act To Ensure Consistent Judicial Interpretations Of The Racketeer Influenced And Corrupt Organizations Act,” Issue: 47 Santa Clara L. Rev. 123 (2007).