Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 03/24/2017 France: How to Tackle Religion in the Workplace | France : Quelles réponses apporter à la religion en entreprise
- 03/24/2017 Star Athletica v. Varsity Brands, Inc. Copyright Case
- 03/24/2017 New Department of State Cable Implements Extreme Vetting Measures
- 03/24/2017 Issue 107: House Pulls AHCA Minutes After Expected Vote - Future of Repeal Efforts Uncertain
- 03/22/2017 Brexit Process to Begin on March 29
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 06/08/2016 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 05/13/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2016
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 03/22/2017 Justine Turnbull authored an article in Wolters Kluwer
- 03/19/2017 Minh Vu, Julia Sarnoff and Kevin Fritz authored an article for the Franchise Law Journal
- 03/17/2017 Andrew Boutros and Alex Meier authored an article for Bloomberg’s White Collar Crime Report
- 03/09/2017 Presidential Pulse
- 02/28/2017 Robert Milligan and Joshua Salinas’ blog post was republished in HR.com
- 03/24/2017 Keys To Successor Liability: EEOC Discrimination Suit In Alabama
- 03/23/2017 Texas Court Holds Mere Possession and Opportunity to Use Trade Secrets is Sufficient for Misappropriation
- 03/23/2017 Court Upholds ULP Finding Against Employer Despite Union “Gamesmanship”
- 03/23/2017 Searches of Devices at the U.S. Border
- 03/23/2017 Wait! Did the Fourth Circuit Just Define FLSA Joint Employment More Broadly Than Obama’s DOL?