Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 06/22/2018 Does Your Lease Read like a Deed? Supreme Court of Virginia Weighs in on Execution Requirements for Most Leases in The Game Place, L.L.C. v. Fredericksburg 35, LLC
- 06/22/2018 Massachusetts Legislature Passes Bill Providing $15 Minimum Wage And Paid Family And Medical Leave: What Employers Need To Know
- 06/22/2018 DOL Fiduciary Rule Officially Dead
- 06/20/2018 Limiting Class Action Tolling: Supreme Court Rules That Filing A Class Action Does Not Toll The Limitations Period for Successive Class Actions
- 06/14/2018 Becoming Predictable: Oregon’s Final Rules Help Clarify Its New Predictable Scheduling Law
- 10/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 4
- 06/28/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 3
- 06/13/2017 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 05/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 2
- 04/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 1
- 06/20/2018 Andrew Boutros and John Schleppenbach authored an article in Bloomberg BNA
- 06/15/2018 Tamaron Houston authored a chapter in Thomson Reuters Successful Partnering Between Inside and Outside Counsel
- 06/12/2018 Richard Alfred and Kyle Petersen authored an article in Law360
- 06/08/2018 Sam Schwartz-Fenwick and Ben Conley authored an article in Bloomberg Law
- 06/01/2018 Robert Milligan and Joshua Salinas authored an article in Law360
- 06/21/2018 The Internet of Things + Medical Devices = Liability (Part 2)
- 06/21/2018 Members of Congress Urge DOJ to Declare That Private Website Accessibility Lawsuits Violate Due Process
- 06/21/2018 The Week in Weed: June 22, 2018
- 06/20/2018 Fourth Circuit Finds Insurer Not Liable For Employer’s Mistake.
- 06/20/2018 Addressing Alcoholism in the California Workplace