Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 06/23/2017 The Baton Passes Back to the East Coast: Prior Salary Ban Passed in Delaware and Philadelphia Law Suit Challenging Prior Salary Ban Back On
- 06/23/2017 The Future of Dodd- Frank: Where is it Going?
- 06/22/2017 Texas Legislature Clarifies and Expands the Texas Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- 06/21/2017 Canada Launches Global Skills Strategy to Fast-Track Short-Term Entry of High-Skilled Workers
- 06/20/2017 DOL Withdraws Guidance on Independent Contractors and Joint Employers: What It Means and What Employers Should Do Now
- 06/13/2017 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 05/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 2
- 04/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 1
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 06/08/2016 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 06/26/2017 Jonathan Wolfert and Owen Wolfe authored an article in International Law Office
- 06/19/2017 John Mills authored an article in International Law Office
- 06/19/2017 Jerry Maatman, Andrew Scroggins and Christopher DeGroff authored an article in Law360
- 06/19/2017 Presidential Pulse
- 06/06/2017 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Law360, "10 Employer Religious Accommodation Questions Answered"
- 06/21/2017 The Latest East Coast/West Coast Conflict: Massachusetts Courts Consider the Application of California Law in Non-Compete Litigation
- 06/21/2017 DOL Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Rescind Obama Administration’s Final Persuader Rule
- 06/21/2017 BIG Immigration Law Blog: Canada Launches Global Skills Strategy to Fast-Track Short-Term Entry of High-Skilled Workers
- 06/21/2017 Hot Off The Press! DFEH’s Annual Report
- 06/20/2017 “Controlling Employer” Doctrine Reviewed and Vacated by OSHRC Law Judge