People: Thomas Schramkowski, Partner
Direct: (404) 885-6779
Fax: (404) 892-7056
J.D., Georgia State University, cum laude (1999)Editor-in-Chief, Georgia State University Law Review
B.B.A., University of Wisconsin (1991)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Special Olympics Georgia (Member, Board of Directors (2010-2014)
- Represented real estate investment firm in its joint venture with other industry partners for development of a multifamily project in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Represented utility infrastructure service company in the sale of its subsidiary to strategic buyer.
- Represented technology company in an equity investment and simultaneous corporate restructuring that included its sister company.
- Represented Fortune 500 company and worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment in the acquisition of various international product manufacturers.
- Represented investors in a joint venture to develop movie studios located near Atlanta, Georgia.
- Represented private equity funds in various portfolio acquisitions in a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, restaurants, recycling, and nuclear material handling.
- Represented clients in structuring, drafting and negotiating complex partnership and joint venture documents for transactions involving real estate development, acquisitions of credit card receivables and other financial assets, intellectual property licensing, and product manufacturing.
- “Choice of Business Entity: Nuts & Bolts of Corporations vs. LLCs” (2015)