People: Christopher Lee, Associate
Direct: (310) 201-1589
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (2010)Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review
- B.A., University of California, Irvine (2002)
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Defended the managing entity of a multi-million dollar real estate investment pool in an arbitration arising out of allegations of securities fraud.
- Conducted an internal investigation on behalf of a publicly traded biotechnology company arising out of allegations of insider trading.
- Defended a board of director in several securities class actions arising out of a reverse merger.
- Defended an investment adviser firm in a three-week enforcement proceeding brought by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Defended two national insurers in a two-week bad-faith arbitration against securities broker-dealer.
- Defended a national music publisher in a royalty rights action arising out of the re-release of a major motion picture on Blu-Ray and DVD.
- Defended a production company in a profit participation action arising out of the release of a major motion picture in foreign markets.