This year has seen dramatic developments affecting the field of ERISA & Employee Benefits litigation, which impact all employers who offer retirement and/or health and welfare benefits. As 2011 draws to a close, employers should be aware of these decisions affecting their operations.
This webinar will focus on key areas of concern, including, among others:
- Decisions addressing plaintiff challenges to 401(k) plan fees and where these cases are likely to go from here
- The future viability of "stock drop" lawsuits
- Defending ERISA class actions amid an evolving litigation landscape following the Supreme Court's decision in Dukes v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Ongoing developments in retiree health care litigation
- The Supreme Court's consideration of health care reform in 2012
- Practical tips for employers on how to minimize ERISA & Employee Benefits litigation risks
Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in IL, NY, and CA. If you would like us to pursue CLE credit in any additional states, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.