Partner Howard Pianko will be presenting, "401(k) Plan Investment Committee—How Should It Do Its Job?" during WEB-NY's lunch meeting on December 17th. Mr. Pianko will discuss the Investment Committee's increasingly challenging role in reducing risk and liability exposure in 401(k) plans. Additionally, he will address the following topics:
- Limiting investment and fiduciary liability risks
- Diligence expected in selecting and monitoring investment alternatives
- Importance of process (including committee charter)
- Statement of Investment Policy
- Limits on protection under section 404(c) and PPA
- Managing risks relating to fees, revenue sharing, securities lending and more.
For more information or to register, please visit: https://www.webnetwork.org/commerce/eventRegistrationForm.cfm?eventID=1419