Gerald Maatman will be presenting at the American Conference Institute's National Advanced Forum on Employment Discrimination Claims and Class Actions. On June 29, Mr. Maatman will be a panelist on the topic of "Class Actions Considerations: Certification, Settlement and More." Topics include:
- The year in review: impact of the leading employment class action settlements
- How the plaintiffs’ bar approaches litigation strategy relative to the size of classes and scope of recoveries
- Cutting-edge defense strategies for defeating class certification
- ADR and employment class actions: The latest on class arbitration of employment discrimination class cases
- How elements of the class action differ depending on whether it is a state law, federal or hybrid class action
2009 is shaping up to be a record-breaking year for employment discrimination claims and class actions. With all the new developments and the increase in claims, there has never been a better time to ensure you have the information you need. To help you stay ahead of the curve with the many changes and challenges in this environment, American Conference Institute developed this timely and comprehensive event.
To register, please visit: http://www.americanconference.com/registration_info.htm