Wage and hour issues continue to be a source of significant liability for employers and have outpaced other workplace litigation in recent years. It is more important than ever for companies to take measures to avoid litigation and minimize their legal risks.
Please join Seyfarth Shaw for a breakfast briefing to discuss:
Hot topics and trends in wage and hour litigation:
- Class and Collective Actions – avoiding them through an arbitration agreement that doesn’t leave you wishing you were still in court.
- Developments in certification of wage and hour class and collective actions.
- The litigious intern – learn how to avoid helping your intern add “class plaintiff” to their resume.
- Donning, doffing and security screenings – are courts set to expand the definition of compensable time?
- When the government comes knocking: the latest on government investigations and audits.
- The recent epidemic of sick leave laws, and how to ensure that your policy is in compliance.
For questions, please contact Jamie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register click here.