- Case studies illustrating the practical applications of the law;
- A synthesis of relevant federal provisions in the law, including the Family Medical Leave Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Pregnancy Discrimination Act;
- Likely ripple effects from the Supreme Court’s imminent Young v. UPS decision;
- Expansion trends in state and local laws on the subject, including the New York City Human Rights Law; and
- Agency guidelines and enforcement, including the EEOC’s Enforcement Guidance
Breakfast Briefing: Managing the Pregnant Worker: Accommodations and Other Best Practices
Cost: There is no cost to attend this event, however, registration is required and seating is limited.