As U.S. businesses slowly add back jobs, and federal agencies focus on removing barriers to employment (or reemployment), employers should take stock of hiring protocols and procedures and be aware of recent legal and agency developments related to hiring.
In this “post-election” breakfast briefing, we will focus on hiring issues, with an eye toward how the November elections may affect the regulatory and agency landscape in 2013.
Program topics include:
- Background and credit check processes and legal developments
- Pre-employment testing traps and trends
- Filling job vacancies as an ADA accommodation
- Using social media in recruiting and hiring
- Tackling mandatory arbitration agreements and class action waivers as a condition of employment
- We will also provide a brief rundown on the hottest employment law issues in 2012, and what to watch for in 2013.
To register for this event please click
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and reference this event.