With the myriad of changes in regulations, court decisions, federal and state agency enforcement trends and guidance - while taking into consideration rising financial stakes associated with workplace safety and health issues - it can seem daunting to keep track of the various legal issues impacting employers.
Seyfarth invites you to a breakfast briefing to review these changes and discuss strategies to help employers stay on track. Our OSHA team will share "real-world" examples based on their experience in accident and fatality investigations, union and employee complaints, whistleblower cases, and compliance with national and state enforcement programs and initiatives aimed at protecting employee safety and health.
Please join us as we contemplate some of the key issues and trends in OSHA compliance and enforcement, including:
- Inspection and enforcement trends with tips for effective inspection management;
- The rise of whistleblower enforcement and managing whistleblowers in the workplace;
- Anticipating, preventing and responding to workplace violence;
- How to address OSHA compliance in the multi-employer workplace (e.g., Who is responsible for training temporary/contract workers?);
- Common injury/illness recordkeeping mistakes that can lead to large penalties; and
- Most frequently cited hazards, how to address them proactively and build your defense to possible citations.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
To register for this event please click here