Join us as we discuss the Top 10 issues under the ADA and FMLA:
- Telecommuting: No good deed goes unpunished.
- Mental Disabilities/Serious Health Conditions: How to accommodate the disability you can't see.
- Unpaid Leaves: They do not lead to a happy trails ending.
- Job Restructuring: What is it, and what is not considered an essential job function.
- Reassignment To A Vacant Position: Yes, the EEOC says you really have to do this, even if someone else is more qualified for the job.
- Flexible Work Hours And Work Days & Intermittent Leave: I can’t get up early, or work on Friday, or work when I get a migraine, no problem right?
- Accommodating Policies and Testing: How far do you have to go?
- FMLA Leave Abuse: So what if you denied my vacation request, I’ll just take FMLA leave now.
- Notice: Sometimes the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing.
- Paid leave: Will it happen and will there be abuse of paid leave?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.