Attorneys from Seyfarth's Corporate and Employee Benefits Departments will address issues related to Say-on-Pay, golden parachutes and corporate governance, including results from this year’s proxy season.
Topics to be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Overview of the Dodd-Frank Say on Pay and Executive Compensation Rules
- Say on Pay and Frequency Votes - Executive Compensation
- Discussion of 2011 Annual Meeting Season. Results on Say-on-Pay and Frequency Votes
- Elimination of Discretionary Voting by Brokers
- Discussion of Positions of Proxy Advisory Services.
- Lessons learned
- New Rules on Golden Parachutes
- Discussion of Status of Pending SEC Compensation Related Rules
- Compensation Committee Rules
- Director Independence
- Consultant and Legal Independence
- Enhanced Reporting Requirements
- Disclosure of Pay Versus performance
- Pay Ratio Disclosure
- Disclosure Regarding Chairman and CEO Structure
CLE credit will be available for participants.*
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and reference this event.