Anita Ponder, the Chair of the Government Contractors Business Forum, will make brief opening remarks. Mayor Emanuel will candidly talk about what City contractors should expect in 2014. He will discuss some of the important procurement initiatives, programs and plans of his administration to generate opportunities for government contractors and consultants. His presentation will include other topics of significant interest to GCBF members and the Chicago business community.
Additionally, Anita Ponder and GCBF member David Andalcio, President of Wynndalco Enterprises, will give an overview of Seyfarth’s highly acclaimed GCBF, including the 2014 Program Series, which will focus on:
- New procurement rules, regulations and policies
- Contract compliance, enforcement and penalties
- Government relations and business development
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Best practices in government procurement/contracting
- Supplier diversity contract requirements
A limited number of memberships will be available for those who join the GCBF prior to April 18, 2014. Government administrators are invited to attend select GCBF meetings. Please contact Anita Ponder for additional information about participating in the 2014 Program Series.