On April 12, 2018, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed comprehensive legislation designed to combat sexual harassment in the workplace. On May 9, 2018, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed the Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act. In this HR Forum, we will discuss the new State and City legislation, the expected impact on private employers, and what employers can do now in order to comply.
The discussion will include:
- Mandatory Training and Policies
- Anti-Harassment Posters & New Hire Information Sheets
- Mandatory Arbitration Provisions
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Extension of Coverage of State and City Human Rights Law
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.