California continues to be "where the future happens" for employment law. It is more important than ever that employers with California employees understand their peculiar legal obligations.
Please join us for one of three presentations as our experts in California employment law discuss the growing list of legal developments that should concern executives, managers, general counsel, and human resources professionals with employees in California, including laws related to:
- Disability Discrimination and Reasonable Accommodation;
- California Leaves of Absence (including new leaves);
- California Employment Discrimination Law (including new employee protections);
- California Wage-Hour Peculiarities;
- New California Fair Pay Act; and
- Employee Privacy.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie M. Craig at email@example.com and reference this event.