An employee handbook can lay the foundation for a positive organizational culture, with clearly communicated expectations for company policies and procedures.
Your company's employee handbook is a vitally important tool that can either support your efforts, or undermine them if it's not done right. Please join us for a discussion of best practices in creating and updating employee handbooks.
Topics will include:
- The importance of having written policies;
- Handbook drafting and revising pitfalls and concerns;
- How to keep your handbook up to date;
- Hot topic issues, like the NLRA; and
- How to revise your confidentiality, email, social media policies in light of the active, overreaching NLRB.
The HR Forum is structured as a series of small-group, interactive discussions focused on the issues you deal with on a regular basis. Please come early to enjoy a networking reception, in addition to the roundtable discussion. Register by clicking on the button in the right-hand column, and please feel free to forward the invitation to a colleague or peer from another company using the link below the registration button.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Craig at LCraig@Seyfarth.com and reference this event.