The OFCCP has published the final regulations that implement Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act. The final regulations expand the protections for veterans and individuals with disabilities and greatly increase the burdens on federal contractors. These regulations will be effective 180 days from the date they are published in the Federal Register. Please join us to discuss these changes and their consequences.
- Brand new veteran hiring benchmarks (is 8% required for all contractors?);
- New 7% utilization goal for individuals with disabilities;
- Expansion of reasonable accommodation requirements;
- Additional statistical analyses requirements;
- Updated self-identification requirements;
- Outreach and linkage agreement requirements; and
- Much more!
Please join us for a webinar discussing what federal contractors and subcontractors need to do now.