In this economy of transition, businesses need to take steps TODAY to protect the proprietary processes and products that have made them successful, prevent competitors from obtaining trade secrets, and keep the their valued employees.
Join Shift Worldwide to learn how to protect your intellectual property from departing employees on 2/22 at 2:00pm ET to hear a range of topics, including:
- Definitions of “intellectual property,” with examples of what is and is not IP.
- Employers’ rights in protecting their intellectual assets, and steps they can take NOW to protect confidential, corporate intelligence.
- Legal and other actions employers can take if they believe former employers are sharing sensitive, confidential information.
- How employees can protect themselves when changing jobs.
Shift Worldwide has brought together four notable industry experts:
- Erika Birg, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw, Atlanta, GA
- Steven L. Jeffries, Head, Global Client HR Solution, Infosys, Chicago, IL
- Jessica Livingston, Managing Editor, e-bim.com, Human Resources IQ, New York, NY
- Gene Quinn, Founder, IPWatchdog.com, Leesburg, VA