Please join us as we bring together for the first time some of the nation’s top labor economists and members of Seyfarth’s Pay Equity Group to drive a robust discussion around strategies for navigating the complexities of "pay equity" under the legal and regulatory landscape.
This unique program provides the opportunity to hear from, discuss, and engage with thought leaders on a multitude of pay equity topics, including:
- What does "pay equity" mean and can it be achieved
- The role human resources, labor economists and in-house and outside counsel play in evaluating compensation from a legal and a business perspective
- Evaluating the advantages and risks of conducting a proactive pay analysis
- Understanding the life-cycle of a proactive pay equity analysis and an overview of what the results mean
- Post-analysis remediation considerations
- Strategic approaches to legal and analytical considerations in the compliance and litigation contexts
- Navigating the complex and changing statutory and regulatory landscape
- Public and employee relations issues surrounding pay equity
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.