Employers face ever-changing and ever-increasing risks associated with the employee benefit plans they sponsor. It is important to stay informed about the evolution of different strategies to manage risk.
Seyfarth Shaw invites you to participate in an intimate, high-level Roundtable where we will discuss some of these strategies, how they are being applied, and the underlying legal theories. We'll also cover defense strategies to employ should litigation arise.
Discussion topics will include:
Plan drafting strategies to manage risk
- Designation of jurisdiction/venue
- Plan specification of time limitation to file suit following a claim denial
Revenue sharing and fee negotiations
- Alternative revenue sharing, risk management, and related strategies
- Transparency and the non-revenue sharing platform
- How to determine reasonableness
Compliance and litigation risk management aspects of participant communications
- How to negate participant reliance on extra-plan communications
The Roundtable will be followed by a cocktail reception in our offices.
We hope you will be able to join us. Please RSVP as soon as possible, as space is limited to foster discussion.
To register for this event click here
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Lee and reference this event.