Seyfarth Shaw's 2007 Advanced Labor and Employment Law Conference will provide the opportunity for in-house counsel to hear from and interact with their peers on cutting-edge issues confronting businesses.
Panel Topics Slated for this Conference Include:
- Wage and Hour Class and Collective Actions
- Ethical Issues for In-House Counsel
- Organized Labor’s Agenda in the Changing Political Environment
- Discrimination Class Actions and the EEOC’s Systemic Litigation Initiative
- Looking to the Future – Top Labor and Employment Issues on the Horizon
For more information, please contact Lisa Olney at (212) 218-3358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.