This is a brand new conference on a topic that will become increasingly critical in our lives.
Just consider --
- Global spending on cybersecurity by governments and corporations is expected to hit $86 billion by 2016.
- There are over 500,000 attacks on corporations globally every day, with America’s leading companies experiencing billions of dollars of intellectual property theft.
- With the federal government facing tens of millions of attacks daily, the Pentagon is set to increase its cybersecurity personnel five-fold over the next few years.
- The amount of digital information requiring security protocols is expected to rise over 70 times by 2020.
Our impressive roster of 20 speakers will help you --
- Understand what type of companies and services will benefit from the rapid rise in government and corporate IT security spending.
- Discriminate between the hype and the reality of who is a cybersecurity company.
- See why middle-market companies are ideally positioned to benefit from spending on security.
- Recognize why corporate America, from traditional defense contractors to social media giants, are buying middle-market cybersecurity companies.
- Learn how legislation being proposed in Congress, will affect corporate America in general, and shape the future of the cyber sector.
Plus you’ll make connections with leading professionals. Our full-day conference agenda includes session breaks and an open lunch format, when you can meet fellow attendees and featured speakers to exchange ideas and business cards.
As a co-sponsor for this conference, Seyfarth Shaw is able to offer our clients and friends a discounted registration rate. Please contact Chris Carolan for additional information.