Trade secret identification and protection is more critical than ever for employers in California. Technology is consuming the way we do business, and new laws concerning trade secrets and the content of employment agreements with California employees makes trade secret identification and protection more critical than ever.
We invite you to join our Seyfarth attorneys along with one of California’s leading computer forensics experts in an interactive briefing designed to help California employers navigate these tricky waters and provide best practices for trade secret protection.
Topics slated to cover include:
- How to best identify and protect trade secrets
- What employers need to know about the DTSA
- The impact of new California Labor Code Section 925
- Effective use of restrictive covenants in employment agreements
- How to catch a trade secret thief Responses to potential trade secret theft
- Choosing the right court to protect trade secrets
- Considerations for suing under the DTSA vs California law (or both)
REGISTER - Westside/Silicon Beach (May 24th)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and reference this event.