Please join us for a celebration of Women's History Month! Seyfarth Shaw's Women's Affinity Group, the Hispanic National Bar Association (Region II - New York) and the Metropolitan Black Bar Association are co-hosting a panel discussion and networking reception in celebration of Women's History Month, with a particular spotlight on women in the law.
Come hear a panel of extraordinary women in different areas of the profession discuss how they have navigated a successful career in law and become leaders in their industry. This event will provide a forum for the panelists to share lessons learned through their experiences and tips for success.
- Paula T. Edgar, Principal at PGE LLC, President-Elect of the Metropolitan Black Bar Association, and Chair of the NYC Bar Diversity Pipeline Initiatives Committee.
- Professor Paula Franzese, Professor of Law at Seton Hall Law School, is one of the country's leading experts in real property law and government ethics. She is renowned for her excellence in teaching and was recently named one of the 26 “best law teachers in the United States."
- Lorie Almon, co-managing partner of Seyfarth Shaw's New York office, is recognized as a leader in her field of employment litigation and has been lauded by various publications including Chambers, The American Lawyer and National Law Journal.
- The Honorable Joanne D. Quinones, judge of the Criminal Court of the City of New York. Judge Quinones was appointed in 2010 by Mayor Bloomberg. Prior to her appointment, she served as Associate Court Attorney of the Civil Court of the State of New York, Court Attorney of the Criminal Court of the State of New York, and as Senior Staff Attorney at the Legal Aid Society (Criminal Division). Judge Quinones is involved in and has led a host of professional and civic organizations including the Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association, the Diversity Committee of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, and the National Association of Women Judges.
- Phyllis Taylor is the Vice President of Legal Services at Consolidated Edison Company of New York.
The panel discussion will be followed by a cocktail and networking reception. To register, please click the link below. Space is limited, so register today!
To register click here.