The 2014 proxy season is upon us, and many public companies are in the midst of addressing shareholder proposals, executive compensation disclosures and corporate governance matters for their proxy statements. During this webinar, our attorneys will provide a comprehensive overview of several hot button issues that every public company should consider this proxy season.
Specifically, we will discuss:
- 2013 updates to the SEC’s Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations relating to executive compensation disclosures
- Compensation Policy FAQs from ISS
- ISS Policy Updates for 2014
- Compensation Committee Rules, including Member and Advisor Independence Criteria
- Shareholder Activism, including Board Independence, Diversity, Board De-Staggering and Clawbacks
- Preparing for CEO Pay Ratio Disclosure
This webinar is intended for general counsel, vice-presidents of human resources, executive compensation directors and those who assist on the proxy disclosures as well as institutional investors.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL and NY. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, NJ, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.