Seyfarth is pleased to offer its strategic guidance and insight through its Annual EEOC Litigation Report Webinar entitled EEOC-Initiated Litigation: FY 2016, where our leading defense litigators will discuss key trends in EEOC-related litigation nationally.
Our webinar will be facilitated by Gerald L. Maatman, Jr., Christopher J. DeGroff, and Matthew J. Gagnon, who will provide in-depth analysis exclusively focused on EEOC-related litigation.
- A Corporate Counsel’s Guide to the Stages of EEOC Litigation: Developments in FY 2016
- Overview and Analysis of the Substantive Theories Focused on in FY 2016
- Industry-By-Industry Trends
- Important Legislative and Political Developments
- On the Horizon for EEOC Litigation
- Significant Court Decisions Categorized by Subject Matter
- Categorization of developments and trends in EEOC Litigation by SEP Enforcement Priority
If you have any questions, please contact, email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.