The number of demand letters and lawsuits alleging businesses’ websites are discriminatorily inaccessible to individuals with disabilities continues to rise at an alarming rate. In this webinar Seyfarth’s top digital accessibility defense attorneys will answer the most common questions we receive regarding website accessibility, including:
- What’s the legal basis for these claims?
- What kinds of legal actions are we seeing?
- How are businesses responding to these lawsuits and demand letters?
- What can a business do can take to mitigate litigation risk?
- Which resolution options are best for preventing a future suit?
- What are some of challenges in making and keeping a website accessible?
- What are best practices for a website accessibility program?
- And more…
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.