Seyfarth attorneys, James McNairy and Justin Beyer, joined by computer forensics expert Jim Vaughn of iDiscovery Solutions, will present the final installment of the 2016 Trade Secrets Webinar Series. This program will provide attendees with best practices for assembling the evidence most often needed to prosecute a claim for misappropriation of trade secrets. Topics covered will include:
- Preventative measures to alert companies of potential trade secret theft
- Once theft is suspected, steps for identifying and preserving evidence
- Considerations for deciding on forum and state vs. federal court
- Injunctive relief: what to seek and how to be effective
- Early discovery: foundation for preliminary injunction and fleshing out case theme
If you have any questions, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.