With a new Governor in place and continued ramifications of the #MeToo movement, 2018 is set to be a game changer for New Jersey employers. Join members of Seyfarth’s New Jersey Practice Group for a discussion that will include:
- the New Jersey Pay Equity Law;
- the New Jersey Statewide Paid Sick Law;
- pending legislation prohibiting nondisclosure agreements, prohibiting credit checks and salary history inquiries and restrictions on arbitration;
- recent Amendments to the Law Against Discrimination (LAD); and
- recent decisions concerning the scope of the LAD, Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA) and eligibility for employees to receive unemployment insurance benefits.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.