Catch up on recent developments in fair housing and what it means for your real estate in 2015 and beyond.
Please join our housing discrimination attorneys as they discuss:
- The recent Supreme Court decision allowing disparate impact housing discrimination claims
- HUD’s new "affirmatively furthering fair housing" regulation
- The reasonable accommodation requirements for aging boomers
- §8 vouchers and source of income discrimination
- What these recent developments mean for developers, builders, property managers and brokers
- Best practices to be implemented immediately
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.