California continues to be "where the future happens" for employment law. It is more important than ever that employers with California employees understand their peculiar legal obligations. In this program, our experts will cover the growing list of laws, decisions and legislative developments, that should concern executives, managers, general counsel, and human resources professionals in California, including laws related to:
- Disability leave and accommodation
- California peculiar leaves
- Changes at the DFEH
- Employment discrimination
- Wage and hour laws and litigation
- Retention and disclosure of personnel files
- Independent contractors
- Protections for immigrants
- Employee privacy
- San Francisco and other local ordinances
Subscribe to our blog:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NY and NJ. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.