The SEC has proposed rules to implement Crowdfunding as mandated by the JOBS Act. The proposals will permit Crowdfunding up to $1 million per 12-month period exclusively through a single Crowdfunding intermediary. The proposals clarify and augment the JOBS Act Crowdfunding provisions in several key respects.
During this webinar, our attorneys will provide a comprehensive overview of the SEC’s Crowdfunding rules. Specifically, we will discuss:
- Funding and Investment Limits
- Excluded Issuers
- The contents of a Crowdfunding Offering Statement
- Intermediary Responsibilities and Requirements
- The Safe Harbor and Investment Advice
- Registration as a Funding Portal - Form “BD Light”
- Bank Secrecy Act and AML Rules
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
This webinar is intended for development-stage companies looking to raise money through Crowdfunding and broker-dealers or third party service providers interested in becoming Crowdfunding intermediaries.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for this event click here