Gerald Maatman was quoted in "Could College Recruitment Programs Be Considered Unlawful?" — a May 11 story from SHRM on a whether campus recruiting could make employers liable in age discrimination claims. Maatman said that, in theory, a claim against a college recruiting program could probably be crafted under the right circumstances, but it would be going too far to say that all recruiting on campus would be illegal or a form of age discrimination.
Gerald Maatman quoted in SHRM
- Gerald L. Maatman, Jr.
Practices & Sectors
- Commercial Class Action Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Complex Discrimination Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Workplace Counseling & Solutions
- Background Screening Compliance & Litigation
- Hiring, Testing & Selection
- Securities, Financial and Directors & Officers Litigation